From the statistics view you can get details by clicking on the "person" icons:
- Which recipients were sent to
- Which recipients saw the fully rendered mail
- Which recipients clicked a link in the mail
- Which recipients marked your mail as spam (complaint)
- Which recipients bounced (hard)
- Which recipients unsubscribed
- Which recipients signed up recently
Which recipients clicked a specific link
Corresponding API functions were also added to SendCastle today, for instance to get all recipients of a send.
Replace BATCHID with the batch-id of your send, likewise, recipients can be replaced with one of the following:
- linkclicks (this method also expects the query-parameter 'clickedurl' -- you have to urlencode this parameter)
Until next time!
Tags: api, recipients, bounces, clicks, views, complaints, signups